- Primary Navigation
- Secondary Navigation [section related information]
- Main Site Content
- Footer with further Navigational links
- View Sitemap
"I was not expecting to be with the eclectic mixture of individuals that shared this experience with me. I know I have made some friends for life. There is a magic in AHA tours that you never recapture. I have been inspired, encouraged and excited."
RH - Summer '09
AHA Gap Year and Semester Courses
Six Week Italy COURSES (AGES: 18 - 24)
*Undergraduates & Graduates.
|COURSE NAME||DATES||DURATION||GBP FEES|
|Early Summer||18 April - 30 May 2016||6 weeks||£9,400|
|Late Summer||22 Aug - 19 Sept 2016||4 weeks||£6,900|
|Semester||16 Sep -12 Dec 2016||12 weeks & 3 days||£19,600|
|Autumn||31 Oct - 12 Dec 2016||6 weeks||£9,400|
|Spring||23 Jan - 6 March 2017||6 weeks||£9,400|
|Early Summer||24 April - 5 June 2017||6 weeks||£9,870|
|Late Summer||21 Aug - 18 Sept 2017||4 weeks||£7,220|
|Semester||15 Sept - 11 Dec 2017||12 weeks & 3 days||£20,500|
|Autumn||30 Oct - 11 Dec 2017||6 weeks||£9,870|
If you would like to pay in Euros or Dollars, please request on registration
ATTEND PARTS OF THE SEMESTER COURSE
If you would like to take part in some, but not all of the European Semester Course then why not join us for a shorter 2 or 6 week course within the Semester Course. Please see below for details:
|2 weeks in London with accommodation - starting the afternoon
of Friday 16th September, finishing Sunday 2nd October 2016
|Students from overseas are welcome to arrive on Thursday 15th September for a small supplement|
|2 weeks in London without accommodation - starting the afternoon of Friday 16th September, finishing Sunday 2nd October 2016||£3280|
|1 week in Paris with accommodation - Leaving for Paris on
Sunday 2nd October, finishing Monday 10th October 2016
|1 week in the South of France with accomodation - leaving from Paris, Monday 10th October, finishing on Sunday 16th October 2016||£1440|
|2 weeks in Tuscany with accommodation - starting on Sunday 16th October, finishing Monday 31st October 2016||£2790|
|6 weeks: 2 weeks in London, 1 week in Paris one week in the South of France and a final 2 weeks in Tuscany||£10,200|
If you have left school, please note our Late Summer Course which is timed to return before the beginning of the University term.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?:
Included in the fees:
- Tuition in small groups
- Train travel or private coach travel between cities
- All accommodation
- Return flight from the UK to Italy ***
- Presently, flight prices are running over £300 and we are sorry to impose a flight supplement. When we send you an invoice we will note a supplement according to the exact flight cost over £250.
- Transfers in Italy
- All transport in Italy when concerned with teaching
- Instructional materials
- All museum entrance fees
- Notes and reading lists
- Drawing tuition
- 2 conversational Italian lessons
- Extras included in the Semester Course:
- The additional courses in Tuscany (language, cookery, literature, and film).
- All travel and air travel between cities on the tour i.e flights from London to Paris and from Paris to Tuscany and travel from Tuscany throughout Italy on the Autumn course and a return flight to the UK after the 12 weeks.)
- Transport when concerned with teaching (by issuing Oyster cards, bus passes, or buying train tickets)
- Items not included in the fees:
- Travel Insurance, repatriation or cancellation insurance.
- Connecting flights from domicile to the UK and back*
- Spending money**
- Lunch and supper
* If students travelling from countries other than the UK wish to organise their own flights to Italy, meeting the group there, we will deduct the cost of the flights that would have otherwise been bought.
We recommend that students bring £35 - £38** per day to cover food, drinks and spending money.
Travel insurance for all nationalities of students can be arranged through Banner Travel Insurance; They offer competitive & comprehensive insurance adaptable to each of the courses we offer. Please ensure that you policy covers medical & repatriation expenses.
Flights are purchased seperately through a flight agency who are ATOL bonded. Total monies paid will not exceed the fees stated above, although last minute sign ups may be asked to pay a flight supplement.
AHA protects client moneys paid in advance by placing them in a Clients Trust Account as recommended by the tour regulations of the 1992 Consumer Protection Act. Monies are held in this segregated account (and thus not part of the audit of Art History Abroad) until the completion of a course.