- Primary Navigation
- Secondary Navigation [section related information]
- Main Site Content
- Footer with further Navigational links
- View Sitemap
"The tutors were incredible, all bursting with information and energy. To us they were seen more as friends than teachers and this is what made the group so cohesive... To me it was worth every single penny, actually a lot more."
AMH - Summer '09
SUMMER COURSE COMBINATIONS
|COURSE NAMES||DATES||DURATION||GBP FEES|
|Northern Italy 1
||6 July - 20 July 2015||2 Weeks||£3,680|
|Southern Italy||20 July - 3 Aug 2015||2 Weeks||£3,680|
|Combination Course||6 July - 3 Aug 2015||4 Weeks||£6,960|
Taking two summer courses in consecutive years? We will offer £200 off the fees of your second course. Please contact the office for further details.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?:
Included in the fees:
- Tuition (140 Hours on-site)
- All accommodation
- Return flight from the UK to Italy
- Presently, flight prices are running over £300 and we are sorry to impose a flight supplement. When we send you an invoice we will note a supplement according to the exact flight cost over £250.
- Transfer to Palermo, Sicily to join the Southern group
- All transport in Italy when concerned with teaching
- Instructional materials
- All museum entrance fees
- Notes and reading lists
- A weekly evening entertainment
Items not included in the fees:
- Connecting flights from domicile to the UK and back*
- Spending money**
- Lunch and supper
*If students travelling from countries other than the UK wish to organise their own flights to Italy, meeting the group there, we will deduct the cost of the flights that would have otherwise been bought.
Flights are purchased seperately through our flight agent who are ATOL bonded. Total monies paid will not exceed the fees stated above, although last minute sign ups may be asked to pay a flight supplement.
Items not included are insurance, lunch and supper.
** We recommend that students bring £35-£38 per day to cover food, drinks and spending money.
Travel insurance can be arranged with Banner Travel Insurance; They offer competitive & comprehensive insurance adaptable to each of the courses we offer. Please ensure that your policy covers medical & repatriation expenses.
AHA protects client moneys paid in advance by placing them in a Clients Trust Account as recommended by the tour regulations of the 1992 Consumer Protection Act. Monies are held in this segregated account (and thus not part of the audit of Art History Abroad) until the completion of a course.