- Primary Navigation
- Secondary Navigation [section related information]
- Main Site Content
- Footer with further Navigational links
- View Sitemap
"A big, big, big, BIG thank you for giving me the funniest, loveliest, most exciting, interesting, fabulous, magnificent, food-filled six weeks that I've ever, ever had. I just can't believe we saw so much in so little time."
HR - AHA Alumni
SUMMER COURSE COMBINATIONS
|COURSE NAMES||DATES||DURATION||GBP FEES|
|Northern Italy 1||10 July - 24 July 2017||2 Weeks||£3,975|
|Southern Italy||24 July - 07 August 2017||2 Weeks||£3,975|
|Combination Course||24 July - 07 August 2017||4 Weeks||£7,550|
Taking two summer courses in consecutive years? We will offer £200 off the fees of your second course. Please contact the office for further details.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?:
Included in the fees:
- Tuition (140 Hours on-site)
- All accommodation
- Transfer flight from Northern Italy course to join the Southern group
- All transport in Italy when concerned with teaching
- Instructional materials
- All museum entrance fees
- Notes and reading lists
- A weekly evening entertainment
Items not included in the fees:
- Connecting flights from domicile to the UK and back
- Spending money**
- Lunch and supper**
- Travel Insurance***
* We request that students book the recommended flights out of and return to London, which we carefully select for each course, in order for the group to travel together and transfer from airport to hotel easily with their tutors. Please contact the office for further information.
** We recommend that students bring £35-£38 per day to cover food, drinks and spending money.
***Travel insurance can be arranged with Banner Travel Insurance; They offer competitive & comprehensive insurance adaptable to each of the courses we offer. Please ensure that your policy covers medical & repatriation expenses.
AHA protects client moneys paid in advance by placing them in a Clients Trust Account as recommended by the tour regulations of the 1992 Consumer Protection Act. Monies are held in this segregated account (and thus not part of the audit of Art History Abroad) until the completion of a course.