Offer to friends of AHA for £1,000 spending money on 2018 Spring Gap Year course – Terms and Conditions
Any offer, promotion, code, special (“the Offer”) offered by Art History Abroad (“we” or “us”) has the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Offer of £1,000 spending money is only open to friends and relatives of an alumni, a tutor or someone who has gone on a Artemisia trip. Those applying for the Offer must name the alumni/client/tutor when they contact us and give us the codeword in the email.
- The £1,000 spending money will be in the form of a voucher, redeemable against the Art History Abroad 2018 Spring Gap Year Course only.
- The voucher is not transferable and must be used when paying the final instalment of the cost of the course, which we will reduce by £1,000.
- By entering the competition, you agree to us using your image and name in future marketing materials, mainly, but not limited to, blogs, photo galleries, social media and press.
- The Offer runs for a finite period, as defined in the Offer Terms and Conditions here.
- If no end date is defined on the communication or voucher then the time limit for the offer is a maximum one week prior to the commencement of the Spring 2018 Gap Year Course.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- We reserve the right to exclude any person from participating in the Offer on reasonable grounds.
- We reserve the right to end the Offer or to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The Offer is subject to availability.
- The Offer can only be redeemed once by the same customer within the period of validity (unless specifically overridden by an additional Term and Condition).